The HUD is a sim experience you’ll need to accept to be able to teleport around the sim as well as to participate in combat and events.
When setting your name, use the name you wish to appear in your titler, not your username.
/2 to post as your character.
/2: to post without your character’s name.
If you teleport to a sim where scripts are not enabled the HUD may become stuck. This is a grid wide issue with all experiences. Simply relogging removes it.
The following guide was written by Umbraala.
- HUD appears as a large button on the center bottom of the screen.
- XP does not equate to a level or ability points. They are earned towards the points!
- Visit XP are not ability points.
- You can earn XP in the following ways:
- Attending events – 3 XP per player. 5 XP per host.
- Submitting an approved book to the library – 2 XP each
- Personal quests hosted by an admin – 3 XP per player
- Winning contests – Varies
Pressing the Centre Button:
- Titler: To add a title to yourself or change how high your title is placed above your head.
- OOC: Adds an OOC tag to the top of your titles or removes the OOC tag when clicked again.
- Youth: Adds a youth tag to the top of your titles or removes the youth tag when clicked again.
- Points: Spend your points here.
- Create: Create a new character.
- Select: Select which character to play.
- Delete: Delete current character.
- Astrium: Connects to Astrium website.
- GPHUD: Connects to GPHUD website (Your character page).
- Teleports (Various teleports built into the HUD)
- Sword Icon: Used to attack other players (Click name to attack)
- Yellow Dice Icon: Used to roll against other players without doing damage (To pickpocket, to arm wrestle, drinking contest, etc.)
- Blue D20 Icon: Do a flat roll (Anything you attempt in the world: lock pick, lift objects, climb a wall, etc.)
- Potion Icon: Heal yourself.
- Double Hearts Icon: Heal other players (Click their name)
- Flat: This increases the bonuses you receive to the flat roll. (Blue D20.)
- Against: Yellow Dice Icon bonuses.
- Attack: How hard you attack ( both melee or magic )
- Defense: How good you defend against an attack ( both melee or magic )